org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Unable to parse remote response: Response: 402, Code: TCS10007, Message: The quota has expired

I am getting error by following below steps:

1. Created Test Case
  2. Added Into Test Suite
  3. Run - Test Suite by Using Test Cloud
  4. Selected the Configuration as: Windows-Chrome-107
  5. Click Run

Note: before running, From Project Setting, I have fetched the organization also having Updated Katalon Studio Version & Chrome driver.
I am Getting below error:

=============== ROOT CAUSE =====================
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Unable to parse remote response: Response: 402, Code: TCS10007, Message: The quota has expired

For trouble shooting, please visit: https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/troubleshooting.html

02-01-2023 02:59:03 PM Test Cases/Common Test Cases/To check Login and Logout functionality -TEST CLOUD

Elapsed time: 5.329s

Test Cases/Common Test Cases/To check Login and Logout functionality -TEST CLOUD FAILED.
Reason:
com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Unable to open browser with url: ‘’ (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Unable to open browser with url: ‘’
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.stepFailed(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:64)

I don’t see a URL in that error message

Any update on this?

1 Like

The error message is clear: “you don’t have any quota left to run with Test Cloud devices”. Check you quota of Test Cloud and buy more if they are run out of quota.