Operating System Windows 10
Katalon Studio Version 18.104.22.168
Katalon Studio logs Can’t be shared due to privacy issues.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new Katalon Studio project for web testing
- Integrate the project with a git repository
- Git menu entries are enabled
- Restart Katalon Studio
- Previously opened project reopens, git menu entries are disabled
- Open up Windows > Katalon Studio Preferences > Team > Git > Configuration
- Close configuration dialog without doing anything (e.g. hit cancel)
- Git menu entries are miraculously enabled again
Expected Behavior As soon as git is integrated with a Katalon Studio project, the necessary git menu entries should always be enabled.
Actual Behavior The git menu entries are somehow disabled upon restart of Katalon Studio and they are somehow enabled upon opening Windows > Katalon Studio Preferences > Team > Git > Configuration. Very weird.