Mac 10.15 Catalina not working

Katalon won’t load on Mac 10.15 Catalina (latest beta). This OS is set to be released in a few days. Has anyone been able to run this on Catalina?

1 Like

Shout out: @devalex88 @ThanhTo @duyluong

1 Like

try this. the guide is for mojave but i think is same in catalina too:

1 Like

Please try the DMG package in version 7.0 RC2.

1 Like

Where do I find that download?

1 Like
2 Likes

Hello.
I had the same problem. I downloaded the Katalon Studio from the same link you provided and the same version you said. After downloading and copying to applications When I try to start katalon Studio, it gives same error. Kindly tell solution. @devalex88

2 Likes

You can use the solution @devalex88 suggested, but you will need to click ‘Ok’ on the dialog and then open the security-section of the settings-app.
There you need to allow this app to open on your Mac.
After that you will get another dialog, where you can click ‘open’ again and the app will open.

1 Like

hello. Thanku for your response.
Can you please tell me indetails what to do? I could not understand the procedure you tell. Please
Thanks
@Bilal_Zafar

if you are talking about this, I already tried this but still it gives the error.

I think its an easy fix. At least it worked for me! Check the solution here. Apple seems to be introducing more software signing verifications but check it out here:

1 Like

@ziarasheed15 You need to navigate to the General-tab in your Security & Privacy settings. There should be a prompt where you can allow Katalon to be opened. But @lisahaydenmatthews solution should also work just fine.

and blame Mac for being paranoid, not katalon team :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.