Launcher status terminated after execution

How to solve below error? Please note I have already tried updating web driver from Tools → Update webdriver and also tried opening katalon studio as an admin.

Edge Chromium driver is located at default location: C:\Users\Jayanta Kar.katalon\packages\Katalon_Studio_Free_Windows_64-9.7.0\Katalon_Studio_Free_Windows_64-9.7.0\configuration\resources\drivers\edgechromium_win64\msedgedriver.exe. In case your browser is updated to a newer version, please use this command to update Edge driver: --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true
Launcher status after execution process completed: Terminated

Hi there, :wave:

Thank you very much for your topic! It may take a little while before Katalon team member or others forum members respond to you.

In the meantime, you can double-check your post to see if you can add any extra information i.e. error logs, HTML codes, screenshots, etc. Check out this posting guide to help us help you better!

Thanks! :sunglasses:
Katalon Community team

1 Like

kindly try manually updating the driver. download and replace the existing driver in the local machine

Keep getting “Launcher status after execution process completed: Terminated” error message even if I manually update the web driver from Tools → Update webdriver. Kindly help me to resolve this error.

“chromedriver is located at default location: C:\Users.katalon\packages\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-9.7.0\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-9.7.0\configuration\resources\drivers\chromedriver_win32\chromedriver.exe. In case your browser is updated to a newer version, please use this command to update chromdriver: --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true
Launcher status after execution process completed: Terminated”

Even after doing the same. Still getting the same error.

Hi Priya, how and where this command can be used? “please use this command to update chromdriver: --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true”

Hi @jk00543266 As other folks have said you need to Manually update your Chrome Driver.
See this link for details: Updating the Chrome Driver

Best of luck,
Dave

The issue still not resolved even after updating the driver using this command.

Hello,
Please refer to the Article below to resolve this issue:
https://katalon-inc.my.site.com/katalonhelpcenter/s/article/Getting-terminated-for-all-execution-after-upgrading-to-Katalon-Studio-v9-7-0-v9-7-1

Thank you

1 Like
4 Likes

Thanks @bhavyansh.ameta , this solution has worked.

To all the others who replied previously chromedriver is not the problem. Please follow what Bhavya has suggested.

2 Likes

Yes this solution worked for me as well. i had installed 9.7.1 version and was getting terminated error in katalon. This solution fixed the problem.

2 Likes

Hi folks, :wave:

As this thread has been solved, we will proceed to close it up.

Should you still encounter any issue with Katalon Studio, please create a new thread in Katalon Studio or other related categories.

Thanks,
Albert

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 16 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.