Test not running - webdrivers

Good day,

I’m having an issue since the updating to version 7.0.8.

I’m unable to launch any of my test with the below errors in the Event Log:

All launchers terminated
All launchers terminated
chromedriver is located at default location: D:\Katalon\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-6.2.1\configuration\resources\drivers\chromedriver_win32\chromedriver.exe. In case your browser is updated to a newer version, please use this command to update chromdriver: --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true
Launcher status after execution process completed: Running
IEDriverServer is located at default location: D:\Katalon\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-6.2.1\configuration\resources\drivers\iedriver_win64\IEDriverServer.exe. In case your browser is updated to a newer version, please use this command to update IEDriverServer: --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true

As i’m fairly new to using Katalon would someone please be able to assist in resolving this.

Many thanks!

Hi @ianwhe

Please try to enable Auto Update WebDriver

and execute the test again.

1 Like

Hello @ThanhTo

Thank you for the suggestion - I should have added that I tried updating the drivers through the UI already and the issue is persisting.

This is post update (re-try)

chromedriver is located at default location: D:\Katalon\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-6.2.1\configuration\resources\drivers\chromedriver_win32\chromedriver.exe. In case your browser is updated to a newer version, please use this command to update chromdriver: --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true

Hi @ianwhe

Is there anything in Console Log ?

1 Like

Console below:

2019-11-14 09:29:56.818 INFO c.k.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor - --------------------
2019-11-14 09:29:56.821 INFO c.k.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor - START Test Cases/Enquiry Form Automation
2019-11-14 09:29:57.076 ERROR c.k.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor - :x: Test Cases/Enquiry Form Automation FAILED.
Reason:
org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed:
file:/D:/KataTests/Test/Scripts/Enquiry%20Form%20Automation/Script1573647079989.groovy: 49: unable to resolve class Navraag
@ line 49, column 13.
Navraag Suksesvol)
^

1 error

at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.getScript(ScriptEngine.java:199)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.runScript(TestCaseExecutor.java:337)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.doExecute(TestCaseExecutor.java:328)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:307)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:299)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:233)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:114)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:105)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runTestCase$0.call(Unknown Source)
at TempTestCase1573716595192.run(TempTestCase1573716595192.groovy:23)

2019-11-14 09:29:57.084 INFO c.k.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor - END Test Cases/Enquiry Form Automation

This is the real cause, may we see your test script.

1 Like

I think this is the part that causes the problem, what are you trying to achieve here ?

Thank you so much @ThanhTo I removed that line and my test is running again.

I was trying to verify a element present - I will rework it :slight_smile: