Katalon Stopped Working after opening it

Some of the below issues I am facing with Katalon

1. After opening the katalon my Created/Imported project not showing on Left Side
  2. Menu showing blank so I am not able to import project again (Attached screenshot)
  3. It is not closed after click on Close button.
  4. I have downloaded katalon multiple times but same issue I am facing after updating it

Please provide solution if any, it is blocking me for my work.

Thanks
Akash Gupta

Make sure you have sufficient permissions for the path where Katalon is installed.

Try installing again - do not overwrite your previous install, leave it in place. Install the new one to a new folder, perhaps as simple as C:\Katalon

1 Like

@akash.gupta.11 @Russ_Thomas @ThanhTo
Hi, I am having this issue now, where KS is not showing any projects and I am unable to open any projects. My folder structure is all there when I view it in Windows Explorer. Were you able to find any solution to this? I have a Windows 10 Pro with 16 GB RAM. I am using KS 7.9.0. TIA

Phew, I downloaded the new version(7.9.1) of it and opened the application. I was able to browse to my project folder and open the project. I then closed it and went back to the old version(7.9.0) and then open the application again. It opened this time. So I have both versions on my machine now and both are working. But still not sure what caused the issue in the forst place.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.