Katalon Plugins are expired and I can not return them to active status

Hi all,

I am trying to use “Basic Search for Dynamic Test Suite” and “Test Case Management with Tags” plugins in my Dynamic test suite. The problem I am running into is that the status of these plugins say expired.

The “Test Rail Integration” plugin was downloaded today and it seems to work just fine. I have tried installing the plugins manually in the Plugins/platform folder and they are not recognized in Katalon Studio when I reload plugins.

You can see here that when I run the CLI it does recognize all 3 plugins but only installs the 1 that is active.

In the runtimeengine/configuration folder there are logs that are generated about plugin responses.
I am seeing that the 2 plugins I can not use say that they are expired in this log file. You can see here in these json pictures of the logs.

How do I go about putting these plugins in active status mode so I can use them with my CLI runtime engine and my Katalon Studio?

Thanks

1 Like

I happend to find that these 2 plugins are now bundled in the v8.5.0 so that you do not need to install them indivisuallly

Wow, i have an issue is this. @jjmay :expressionless:
How to tag admin support for this post.