Katalon latest version(8.2.5) encountered the error, java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: Unable to create a new remote session

Hi, I tried to launch APP on the iOS, but I encountered the error:
even though I have built successfully in Xcode.
-------Error infor---------
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: Unable to create a new remote session. Please check the server log for more details. Original error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Failed to receive any data within the timeout: 5000

Build info: version: ‘unknown’, revision: ‘unknown’, time: ‘unknown’
---------Related version-----------
Xcode Version: 13.0
Katalon Studio: 8.2.5
Appium Version: 1.22.2
iPhone OS Version: 15.1

Any suggestion will be very appreciated.

@xin.xin

You may try to rebuild WebDriverAgent: https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/installing-webdriveragent-for-ios-devices.html

Yes, I have already rebuilt as the guide you mentioned before but it did not work for me.
Is there any other things that I may be wrong.

@duyluong
Hello

Do you have some updates about the iOS real device?
I can launch my testing app on real device by Appium + code in Pycharm, and also can launch the app by Appium GUI + Appium Inspector, but I cannot launch the app by our Katalon studio.

We want to do the iOS automation by Katalon, so if you have some progress on this, it will be very grateful.