I cannot use Katalon to test on iOS devices (Error code 65)

I am trying to use Katalon to perform automated testing on my iOS device, but I keep receiving this error no matter what I do:

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: Unable to create a new remote session. Please check the server log for more details. Original error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Unable to launch WebDriverAgent because of xcodebuild failure: xcodebuild failed with code 65
xcodebuild error message:

2021-11-02 16:07:05.812 xcodebuild[5167:99421] Error writing xctestrun file: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4 “The folder “WebDriverAgentRunner_iphoneos14.4-arm64.xctestrun” doesn’t exist.” UserInfo={NSFilePath=/Users/josephsalib/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/WebDriverAgent-ciegwgvxzxdrqthilmrmczmqvrgu/Build/Products/WebDriverAgentRunner_iphoneos14.4-arm64.xctestrun, NSUserStringVariant=Folder, NSUnderlyingError=0x7fa15eb9ec90 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=2 “No such file or directory”}}

Here are the details of my system:
MacOS version: Catalina 10.15.7
iOS device: iPhone X (iOS 14.3)
Katalon version: 8.1.0
Appium version: 1.22.0
XCode version: 12.4 (12D4e)