Issue with mysql DB Connection

i am getting “Connection failed! Could not create connection to database server.” error when i try “Test Connection” .Can someone help me on this.

Katalon Studio version : Version: 5.3.1
MySQL Version: 8.0.11

DBConnectionFailKatalon.PNG

2 Likes

Without Katalon Studio logs we can’t help you. Please read this first: http://forum.katalon.com/discussion/4405/read-this-first-before-reporting-an-issue-bug#latest

Thanks for you reply.Below are the details with the issue.

## OS : Windows 7

## Katalon Studio Version : 5.4.2

## Katalon Studio logs:

Fri Jun 22 12:21:47 IST 2018 WARN: Establishing SSL connection without server’s identity verification is not recommended. According to MySQL 5.5.45+, 5.6.26+ and 5.7.6+ requirements SSL connection must be established by default if explicit option isn’t set. For compliance with existing applications not using SSL the verifyServerCertificate property is set to ‘false’. You need either to explicitly disable SSL by setting useSSL=false, or set useSSL=true and provide truststore for server certificate verification.

#########################################################################

Someone suggested me to append useSSL=false at the end of the connection url.i tried that but it doesnt work.I have the Mysql installed in my local system and katalon studio is also installed in the same system.
Not sure what is the problem.

Hi,
I’m getting the exact same error while configuring the local MySQL database. Is there a workaround for this issue ?

facing same issue while connecting to DB2 database

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.