Is it possible to perform bulk update in katalon studio?

I have a query that whether or not it is possible to perform bulk update in a test suite.
for eg., if we make changes in the description of the test case, or if we change the name of the test cases , then is it possible that any changes made can be reflected in the entire test suite in katalon studio

I thought Katalon did that automatically. Are you finding an instance where this does not work?

Jyoti Pandey said:

I have a query that whether or not it is possible to perform bulk update in a test suite.
for eg., if we make changes in the description of the test case, or if we change the name of the test cases , then is it possible that any changes made can be reflected in the entire test suite in katalon studio

Ah I see its description is only updated when you re-add that test case again into a Test Suite, well looks like it is a bug, so we will fix it.

Vinh Nguyen said:

Jyoti Pandey said:

Ah I see its description is only updated when you re-add that test case again into a Test Suite, well looks like it is a bug, so we will fix it.

I think there is a confusion, my question was that whether there is any option for bulk update in katalon.