Setting up Katalon to run on iOS devices - HELP!

Hi everyone

Having followed step by step the set up instructions I am unable to get my app running in Katalon Studio. I have searched the community, but nothing similar to this that I could find. Apologies I missed it.

I have installed Xcode version 11.1 and Katalon Studio version 6.3.3. I can install the WebDriverAgent on my phone, but as soon as I try and launch the ipa file on my device, I get remote session cannot be started. Here’s the error

"Unable to create a new remote session. Please check the server log for more details. Original error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Unable to launch WebDriverAgent because of xcodebuild failure: xcodebuild failed with code 65

xcodebuild error message:

2019-10-13 19:41:21.607 xcodebuild[12293:139692] Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=257 “The file “WebDriverAgentRunner-Runner” couldn’t be opened because you don’t have permission to view it.” UserInfo={NSFilePath=/Users/xxxx/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/WebDriverAgent-ciegwgvxzxdrqthilmrmczmqvrgu/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/WebDriverAgentRunner-Runner.app, NSUnderlyingError=0x7faa9581a3a0 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=13 “Permission denied”}}"

I have checked folder and file permissions and I do have read write permissions. so I am completely puzzled.

Thanks.