I am unable to run the testsuit from Command line option. How can I resolve the issue and excute it through command line successfully?

I have Java installed in my system and I have followed Katalon Studio 12 - How to run from Command Line - YouTube link to execute the test suite from command line. But once I am pasting the generated command line code from Katalon studio , in the cmd and pressing enter it is showing message as ‘Katalon is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file’. Can you please help me in resolving this issue so that I can execute through command line successfully?

Can you pass me your Katalon commands which you’ve used?

Hi Hanh Tran,

Below is the command which got generated in Katalon Studio and this I have used in command prompt.

katalon -runMode=console -consoleLog -noExit -projectPath=“C:\Users\user13\Katalon Studio\MyProject
\MyProject.prj” -reportFolder=“Reports” -reportFileName=“report” -retry=2 -retryFailedTestCases=true -
testSuitePath=“Test Suites/MyTestSuite” -browserType=“Chrome”

Can you please help me in resolving this issue?

Hi there,

Please change working directory to Katalon installed folder or add katalon folder in variables environment for global using

Thanks.

The topic is closed due to inactiveness. Feel free to create a new one if you have any concerns.

am facing issue while capturing object spy.alt+’ not working

sangeetha,

Which type of Keyboard are you using? US-Keyboard? or something else (French keyboard or JIS keyboard)?

I think that the Katalon Spy Web’s Alt+Backstroke would work for those who use US-Layout Keyboard, but it would not work for those using other types of keyboard. This problem occurs because the KeyCode emitted by keystroke of ALT+Backquote depends on the Language and Keyboard setting of Windows OS.

Please refer to the following post for my findings:

I regard this is a defect of Katalon Studio, though the Katalon Team seems to be unaware of it.

Trong,

I think this post should be closed again, because the Spy’s Alt+` is another issue.