I am unable to run the testsuit from Command line option

I have Java installed in my system and I have followed to execute the test suite from command line. But once I am pasting the generated command line code from Katalon studio , in the cmd and pressing enter it is showing message as ‘Katalon is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file’. Can you please help me in resolving this issue so that I can execute through command line successfully?

following is the command:-
C:\Users\310268\Downloads\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-5.2.0.1>katalon -runMode=console -projectPath=“C:\Users\310268\Katalon Studio\EDGE Regression Automation\EDGE Regression Automation.prj” -retry=0 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/Manage Connections” -browserType=“Chrome”

Can you show me your screenshot of it? I have no problems from my side here

Vinh Nguyen said:

I’m not able to run katalon from command line :Error says :‘katalon’ is not recognized as an internal or external command.

Lacie Yu said:

Vinh Nguyen said:

I’m not able to run katalon from command line :Error says :‘katalon’ is not recognized as an internal or external command.

So please help to show me this screenshot where you observe this issue from running it from the command line.

Vinh Nguyen said:

Lacie Yu said:

Vinh Nguyen said:

So please help to show me this screenshot where you observe this issue from running it from the command line.

katalon in.PNG

Have you added the Katalon.exe to your path?

Lacie Yu said:

-propertiesFile is using incorrect path, please remove “<” and “>” from this path.