I am unable to run the testsuit from Command line option. How can I resolve the issue and excute it through command line successfully?

I have Java installed in my system and I have followed Katalon Studio 12 - How to run from Command Line - YouTube link to execute the test suite from command line. But once I am pasting the generated command line code from Katalon studio , in the cmd and pressing enter it is showing message as ‘Katalon is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file’. Can you please help me in resolving this issue so that I can execute through command line successfully?

2 Likes

Can you pass me your Katalon commands which you’ve used?

Hanh Tran said:

Can you pass me your Katalon commands which you’ve used?

I’m also facing this issue. Its saying ‘katalon’ is not recognized as an internal or external command when i execute from command line.

katalon -runMode=console -projectPath="C:\Katalon Project\DemoProject\DemoProject.prj" -reportFolder="Reports" -reportFileName="report" -retry=0 -testSuitePath="Test Suites/PRODUCT" -browserType="Chrome"
2 Likes

Hello, the same happens to me when I run a command of similar structure as the above posted. Does anyone know what can be done to solve this? Thanks very much in advance.

Hello again, I managed to run a test from command line, but only if I am placed in the folder where the katalon.exe file is. (Katalon Studio\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-5.4.2)
Is there a way not to be forced to be placed in that specific folder to run a test from command line?