We Katalon Runtime Engine Node Locked license to a specific vm. We have decided to use Docker to run our katalon tests. I have these below questions on this:
- Can i run KRE with some licensing
- If so, then how to make docker containers to run with KRE floating license?
- Is there a limit to run containers with KRE?
- I want my katalon tests to run in multiple containers, so what is recommended? to use KRE inside containers or use Katalon Studio inside containers
Can you tell me if you already subscribe to KRE license or you’re using trial of KRE?
- If you’re using a trial KRE, you’re trying out a floating KRE license by default.
- If you’re already a subscriber, please contact Zendesk support so we can better assist you to change your subscription plan.
If you want to use Katalon Docker Image, you’re required to have a KRE floating license. To assess if floating or node-locked license is a good fit, read more here and license comparison.
Thanks @Jass for the information.
Meanwhile, As i am new to Katalon, need to know how to reach Zendesk
Zendesk is accessible through Katalon page, Resource > Submit a ticket.