How do I change my email address on the forum?

When I edit my profile on the forum, I cannot find anywhere that allows me to change my email address.

How can I change my email address on this forum?

This problem also brings up the fact that there probably needs to be another discussion category for problems with the forum.

Mark Gibson said:

When I edit my profile on the forum, I cannot find anywhere that allows me to change my email address.

How can I change my email address on this forum?

This problem also brings up the fact that there probably needs to be another discussion category for problems with the forum.

Hey Mark,

Unfortunately, you cannot change the email address at the moment due to account linkage in our database. The team is working on new features for the Forum where users can self-manage account.

In the meantime, please send me a private message with the email you would like to change to.

Sorry for any inconveniences,
Liam

Just in case anyone is wondering, I asked this question before the forum got its makeover.

So I know now it can be changed at Preferences -> Account -> Email

So I know now it can be changed at Preferences -> Account -> Email

I tried to do this, but I never received a confirmation email to the new address and my email address has reverted to its old value when I go back. Is there an issue with this feature?

Edit: I got the email eventually, seems like it can just take a while for it to come through.

Im unable to change my email address used to login to the forum, and looked in Preferences > Account > Email, but i have no option to change my email address there.

Is there another way i can change this?

Thanks.