Getting issue in reloading plugin on katalon studio....

I am facing this error…“Unexpected error occured due to Invalid API KEY”…I am have installed successfully Auto-healing smart Xpath plugin but when trying to reload it it is throwing an error…I have also generate the APIKEY on my account.
Kindly help me.

@ragrawal please delete application.properties file at .katalon folder, you can figure out it in User folder on the C then reload plugin again
C:\Users<username>.katalon

Hi Team still facing the same error. I have deleted application.properties file at.Katalon folder. But still get the same error
I am facing this error…“Unexpected error occured due to Invalid API KEY”… Kindly help me

@ragrawal please provide detail information, such as: screenshot(error/reload plugin), log detail (you can figure out it at Help -> Error Log, step to reproduce the issue, the version of Katalon Studio…
Btw, plugin reload well in my side

This is the error I am getting it.

I got this error log after reloading the plugin from Help Katalon.

katalon error log.txt (497.0 KB)

Hi @ragrawal,
Which version of Katalon are you using?

I am using Katalon Studio - 6.1.4

@ragrawal: For future references use that page to see what version supports what, or google. https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/new/version-615.html
Plugs in have been introduced since 6.1.5. Does not say if earlier versions are supporting it since you see the icon for the plug in into the right hand corner also in version 6.0.5 (for example).

@ragrawal Why you didn’t use our latest version(katalon6.2.2)? You can download it from the website. Let use it and resend your feedback. Thanks for your patience with the issue

Hi,
I installed Katalon v6.3.2 on my Win10 (64bit) and the Basic Report plugin and generated an API Key. Katalon Managed Plugins shows I have Basic Report and the API Key. But, after restarting my computer and re-launching Katalon, I am now getting the following Error!!! Also, basic reports are no longer being created on my local drive after running a test(s) (with Chrome v76.0.3809), as before. Please assist !!!
Error reloading plugins
com.kms.katalon.plugin.models.ReloadPluginsException: Unexpected error occurs during executing reload plugins under account: credential: xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com, endpoint: https://store.katalon.com/api/products/ks?appVersion=6.3.2
at com.kms.katalon.plugin.service.PluginService.reloadPlugins(PluginService.java:189)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.handlers.ReloadPluginsHandler$1.run(ReloadPluginsHandler.java:61)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
Caused by: com.kms.katalon.plugin.models.KStoreClientExceptionWithInfo: Unexpected error occurs during executing get latest plugins
at com.kms.katalon.plugin.service.KStoreRestClient.getLatestPlugins(KStoreRestClient.java:80)
at com.kms.katalon.plugin.service.PluginService.fetchLatestPlugins(PluginService.java:201)
at com.kms.katalon.plugin.service.PluginService.reloadPlugins(PluginService.java:74)
… 2 more
Caused by: com.kms.katalon.plugin.models.KStoreClientException: Invalid Request. Status Code: 401. Message: Unauthorized
at com.kms.katalon.plugin.service.KStoreRestClient.executeGetRequest(KStoreRestClient.java:263)
at com.kms.katalon.plugin.service.KStoreRestClient.getLatestPlugins(KStoreRestClient.java:59)
… 4 more

**** Disregard this post. I have found the old reports folders. But still encountering the Reload Error ****

In addition to my previous report above about Reloading Plugins error, I have found that the Reports folders that were created from previous test runs before reboot, are also missing on my local drive. Is it due to the Katalon failing to reload the Basic Report plugin …??? Please HELP !!! I need to recover those test reports…!!!

Hi @sqa.professional.joe,
Have you changed your password recently?

Yes, I changed my password after I ran into this error. I thought the error might be due to my credentials, as well, so I created a new password, but with the same email address. The error still occurs despite updating/changing my password.

Hi @sqa.professional.joe,
Please delete the application.properties file in your <user_home>/.katalon folder. After that, please activate Katalon Studio again with your new passwords and then reload plugins.
Regards.

Thank you huynguyen !!! That worked , and my Basic Report plugin is loaded without any issues/errors. I ran a test suite, and the reports are now being created in the Project folder. Great job ! I appreciate the quick response. We can close this issue.