Getting issue in reloading plugin on katalon studio....

I am facing this error…“Unexpected error occured due to Invalid API KEY”…I am have installed successfully Auto-healing smart Xpath plugin but when trying to reload it it is throwing an error…I have also generate the APIKEY on my account.
Kindly help me.

@ragrawal please delete application.properties file at .katalon folder, you can figure out it in User folder on the C then reload plugin again
C:\Users<username>.katalon

Hi Team still facing the same error. I have deleted application.properties file at.Katalon folder. But still get the same error
I am facing this error…“Unexpected error occured due to Invalid API KEY”… Kindly help me

@ragrawal please provide detail information, such as: screenshot(error/reload plugin), log detail (you can figure out it at Help -> Error Log, step to reproduce the issue, the version of Katalon Studio…
Btw, plugin reload well in my side

This is the error I am getting it.

I got this error log after reloading the plugin from Help Katalon.

katalon error log.txt (497.0 KB)

Hi @ragrawal,
Which version of Katalon are you using?

I am using Katalon Studio - 6.1.4

@ragrawal: For future references use that page to see what version supports what, or google. https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/new/version-615.html
Plugs in have been introduced since 6.1.5. Does not say if earlier versions are supporting it since you see the icon for the plug in into the right hand corner also in version 6.0.5 (for example).

@ragrawal Why you didn’t use our latest version(katalon6.2.2)? You can download it from the website. Let use it and resend your feedback. Thanks for your patience with the issue