GETTING ERROR - Unable to Run Test to Browser Chrome

Need help to get my test to run! Its worked before and so not sure why its not running now. Do you have anything you can let me know in terms of what to do? This is what i see in the event log and console.

Event Log:
Warning: NLS missing message: OFFLINE_ACTIVATION in: com.kms.katalon.constants.messages
Warning: NLS missing message: ENTERPRISE_TRIAL_LICENSE in: com.kms.katalon.constants.messages
Warning: NLS missing message: ActivationDialogV2_LBL_ENTERPRISE_LICENSE in: com.kms.katalon.constants.messages
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.http.client.protocol.RequestAddCookies).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
Start check license task
Start check license task
com.kms.katalon.composer.artifact has been installed.
Latest plugins responses: []
Warning: NLS unused message: PREF_WARN_KSE_SQL_SERVER in: com.kms.katalon.composer.testdata.constants.composerTestdataMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: PREF_WARN_KSE_ORACLE_SQL in: com.kms.katalon.composer.testdata.constants.composerTestdataMessages
chromedriver is located at default location: C:\Users\cabrecri\OneDrive - adidas\December Migration\Katalon_Studio_Windows_32-7.2.1\configuration\resources\drivers\chromedriver_win32\chromedriver.exe. In case your browser is updated to a newer version, please use this command to update chromdriver: --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true
Launcher status after execution process completed: Running
chromedriver is located at default location: C:\Users\cabrecri\OneDrive - adidas\December Migration\Katalon_Studio_Windows_32-7.2.1\configuration\resources\drivers\chromedriver_win32\chromedriver.exe. In case your browser is updated to a newer version, please use this command to update chromdriver: --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true
Latest plugins responses: []

Console
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 1310720KB object heap

@cristian.cabrera

It seems like you need to allocate more memory for Katalon

1 Like

and how do i do this? Sorry, i read the link but I am not at all tech minded so a lot is going over my head. do i have to download something extra or am i able to do this via the Katalon platform?

@cristian.cabrera

Hi, if you go to the installation folder of Katalon, you should see (somewhere) a file katalon.ini which contains the initial configurations. Increase max memory per instance from: “-Xmx2048m” to “-Xmx4096m” or higher

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.