Finding it hard to meet some certification criteria? Then read this topic!

I would love to tell you, I have just completed all 3 certifications with all dedication.

Thanks to This Community

Special Thanks To @leyssm1 @kirankukreja51 And Myself For Searching Solutions Like a mad For This Certification.

4 Likes

congratulations on your achievement @himanshusharmahs671!

1 Like

Hi All,

Kindly help me I am a newbie to Katalon certification. I have created 15 test cases in Katalon Studio. Waited for a few days and it’s reflecting only 3 test cases on certification . Am I missing something? any project linking somewhere ? PFB images for reference.

@vu.tran /@albert.vu / @Elly_Tran Requesting you to Kindly help ! Need to complete my Katalon certification on a priority

Hi, @victor.fernandes777. I see that the number of test cases is updated. Please check again.

1 Like

@viet.nguyen - Thank you for your QUICK reply. Yes the count seems to be updated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How about the “Test executions in Katalon Studio”? Is the same if I run the test from testcase or testsuite? Or it is only count when i run test from testcase? I really want to know the correct way to pass this criteria for my trainning section in company. Thanks.
cc: Mr @viet.nguyen

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

Hi mr @viet.nguyen , today i saw katalon acadamy web page updated my progress, but it is seem to be my 2 remaining criteria were not updated correctly. I ran a lot of testsuite testclould by using testops and there are a lot of result (~250 results) on my testop but it is still show nothing

UPDATED: checked today (Sunday 5 May) and it already updated as i expected, i got 3 new certification, thanks.

1 Like

Congrats @vz.pham on the all three certifications. May I ask how you know about our program?

1 Like

That is the campaign from my company. But i really want to know about “Test executions in Katalon Studio”? Is the same if I run the test from testcase or testsuite? Or it is only count when i run test from testcase?
I really want to know because i am the trainner of my group

It counts from both test case and test suite executions @vz.pham. Feel free to invite others to join and get certified. If you guys encounter any issues during the process, feel free to raise them here.

2 Likes