Failed to send email in jenkins server

Hi guys,

I’m trying to run test suite in my jenkins server (Linux based), after test has run completed it will trigger the send email with attached report files. However it returns error to me saying that sending email failed which shown in below:

Sending report to email: [automationtest2303@gmail.co.com]… System is unable to email report. Reason: org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException: Sending the email to the following server failed : smtp.gmail.com:25 at org.apache.commons.mail.Email.sendMimeMessage(Email.java:1421) at org.apache.commons.mail.Email.send(Email.java:1448) at com.kms.katalon.execution.util.MailUtil.sendSummaryMail(MailUtil.java:136) at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.ReportableLauncher.sendReportEmail(ReportableLauncher.java:158) at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.ReportableLauncher.sendReport(ReportableLauncher.java:128) at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.ReportableLauncher.preExecutionComplete(ReportableLauncher.java:81) at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.ProcessLauncher.onWatchdogComplete(ProcessLauncher.java:171) at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.LaunchWatchdog.notifyProcessTerminated(LaunchWatchdog.java:135) at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.LaunchWatchdog.run(LaunchWatchdog.java:65) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) Caused by: javax.mail.MessagingException: [EOF] at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.issueCommand(SMTPTransport.java:1363) at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.helo(SMTPTransport.java:838) at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.protocolConnect(SMTPTransport.java:375) at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:297) at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:156) at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:105) at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:168) at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:98) at org.apache.commons.mail.Email.sendMimeMessage(Email.java:1411) … 9 more

Did i missed to configure something or anything that blocked the email to send out?

@Katalon_team @katalon @katalon.automation @katalon6 I have been checking all katalon documents.
is sending email from jenkins works in katalon.

please provide resolution

is this issue resolved, I’m facing same problem.