Unable to run a test on Jenkins

When i try to run a test on Jenkins, the executed build never finishes. It stays in progress for a while and nothing happens unless i kill it.
**Steps on how i ran the test
**Generated command from Katalon
Go to Jenkins, start a new job
Copy the location of your Katalon application, paste on Jenkins with the generated command.
Apply and save.
Build.
I use Windows 8.1
I need help here, i am not sure of what i am missing.

I had a similar problem and i solved it removing the -noExit parameter from my command line…

Gustavo Queiroz said:

I had a similar problem and i solved it removing the -noExit parameter from my command line…

I tried the same but it still fails.

Could you show us the code you use on your Jenkins Build step ?

Gerard van der Winkel said:

Could you show us the code you use on your Jenkins Build step ?

I have tried again, i removed “noExit” and “Consolelog” now and it seemed like it is working but sending the email failed.

This is the Build
C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-5.4.2\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-5.4.2\katalon -noSplash -runMode=console -projectPath=“C:\Users\Administrator\Katalon Studio\TESTQA\TESTQA.prj” -statusDelay=5 -retry=0 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/LOGINIndigo” -executionProfile=“default” -browserType=“Firefox”

**This is the error
**--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test Suites/LOGINIndigo - Firefox - 20180625_122212....................2/2(100%)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------System is unable to email report. Reason: org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException: Sending the email to the following server failed : smtp.gmail.com:465	at org.apache.commons.mail.Email.sendMimeMessage(Email.java:1421)	at org.apache.commons.mail.Email.send(Email.java:1448)	at com.kms.katalon.execution.util.MailUtil.sendSummaryMail(MailUtil.java:136)	at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.ReportableLauncher.sendReportEmail(ReportableLauncher.java:152)	at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.ReportableLauncher.sendReport(ReportableLauncher.java:127)	at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.ReportableLauncher.preExecutionComplete(ReportableLauncher.java:80)	at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.ProcessLauncher.onWatchdogComplete(ProcessLauncher.java:171)	at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.LaunchWatchdog.notifyProcessTerminated(LaunchWatchdog.java:135)	at com.kms.katalon.execution.launcher.LaunchWatchdog.run(LaunchWatchdog.java:65)	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)Caused by: javax.mail.MessagingException: Exception reading response;  nested exception is:	javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target	at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.readServerResponse(SMTPTransport.java:1462)	at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.openServer(SMTPTransport.java:1260)	at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.protocolConnect(SMTPTransport.java:370)	at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:297)	at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:156)	at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:105)	at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:168)	at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:98)	at org.apache.commons.mail.Email.sendMimeMessage(Email.java:1411)	... 9 moreCaused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target	at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:192)	at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(SSLSocketImpl.java:1949)	at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Handshaker.java:302)	at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Handshaker.java:296)	at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverCertificate(ClientHandshaker.java:1509)	at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.processMessage(ClientHandshaker.java:216)	at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.processLoop(Handshaker.java:979)	at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.process_record(Handshaker.java:914)	at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:1062)	at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1375)	at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readDataRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:928)	at sun.security.ssl.AppInputStream.read(AppInputStream.java:105)	at com.sun.mail.util.TraceInputStream.read(TraceInputStream.java:97)	at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:246)	at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:265)	at com.sun.mail.util.LineInputStream.readLine(LineInputStream.java:75)	at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.readServerResponse(SMTPTransport.java:1440)	... 17 moreCaused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target	at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doBuild(PKIXValidator.java:387)	at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.engineValidate(PKIXValidator.java:292)	at sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Validator.java:260)	at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.validate(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:324)	at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:229)	at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:124)	at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverCertificate(ClientHandshaker.java:1491)	... 29 moreCaused by: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target	at sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.build(SunCertPathBuilder.java:141)	at sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.engineBuild(SunCertPathBuilder.java:126)	at java.security.cert.CertPathBuilder.build(CertPathBuilder.java:280)	at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doBuild(PKIXValidator.java:382)	... 35 more--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Test Suites/LOGINIndigo - Firefox - 20180625_122212....................2/2(100%)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\KTestSuitRun>exit 1 Build step 'Execute Windows batch command' marked build as failureFinished: FAILURE

Try changing your SMTP port to 587 using TLS. Also be aware that Google has been known to block access if to much SMTP traffic is being generated on an account