Emails Settings

Hi Team,
I still have this issue to send email by Katalon using office365:

and I did the setting as u suggested above.
is it impacted this issue if we use Authenticator app to approve login office365?

I had the same issue. Just run the Test and see if you get an email. Even if i was not able to send a test mail, i receive email for my test suite. :thinking: I think this is a bug in Katalon Studio.

2 Likes

It would indeed be great to have a variable for execution profile!

@dietrich
Hm I did not experience this issue. When test email was working, test suite email was working, too, and when test email was not working, there was indeed a certificate or authentication issue.

HI team
I am also facing same issue, I tried all above methods but issue is not yet solved.
and we are using the protocol UTF-8.so suggest me some ideas ASAP
THANKS in advance

Is there anyway can we change the subject line dynamically? I want to show total number of failures in the subject line?

1 Like

Hi everyone
I actually have configured the Email property of my project settings to send the HTML report as attachement.
Last friday II was receiving the email with the attachement, today I don’t have the attachement.
In fact, today, if I configure it to send me all the attachements (HTML file, CSV file, PDF file and Log files) the email contains only the Log files.

Did anyone faced a situation like that one and knows how to solve it ?

Thanks in advance.

I’m new to Katalon. Only log files got attached for me also. Tried to config to send email with attachments of all report formats. I looked at the report container folder and there are no html, pdf, nor csv. Where can I find these report formats?

I tried every settings for gmail and outlook. Yet I am unable to send test email

yes i have faced this issue and still not have found a way…

It was working earlier all sudden it statred thronging error –

Hey Dinesh, did u get a workaround for this?

We started using Jenkin’s Email functionality where you have more finer control over the email settings. The tricky part is you have to write a groovy DSL script to read the CSV report to calculate the number of Pass, Failed or/and Error.

Hope this helps for you.

I think the port setting is completely ignored in Katalon Studio 6.2.2 when the securityProtocol is “None”.

I am trying to send an email from a Katalon Docker container to a MailCatcher container (host “mailcatcher” port 1025).

It always fails with a warning that connection to host “mailcatcher” on port “25” is refused. It is like the port is completely ignored

i should get the same error, and i try to enable the POP/IMAP on my mail konfigurations and it’s work on me

Our SMTP server does not require authentication, but I can’t test it without entering credentials, is there a way to do this?

Its working fine…issue was , we need to keep update our system password here as well, in case its updated in AD.

my email setting is working fine, only problem is
1 while customizing email text like n place of “Katalon Studio” if i put any other image(company logo) it started throwing error.

Hello All,
As of 8/30/19, I was suddenly unable to send emails over smtp.gmail.com; whether I set Port 25, 587, or 465; whether I set authentication to TLS, SSL, or None.
I also edited the “execution.properties” file inside the Project folder, to ensure Port #s were being updated as expected.
In gmail, I have “less secure apps” allowed.
(Previous working settings were smtp.gmail.com; Port 25; authentication TLS.)

Is anyone aware of a recent policy change, either on Katalon’s part, or Gmail’s part?
Thank you!

Hi,

I have a new kind of problem in Version 6.3.3 on Windows.
The button “Send test email” stays grayed out even if i fill in information. What I am doing wrong?

Why does this happen? email settings.

Hello everyone.

perhaps someone can help, I am trying to add email credentials and get a never ending progress bar.
Any thoughts?

Thanks in Advance!katalon%20progress%20bar