E-mail Test suite collection report

I have a Test Suite Collection with 2 test suites in it. When I execute the Test Suite Collection, I receive 2 mails with the execution report for both Test Suites. Is it possible to receive 1 mail with an overall view of the testresult of both testsuites

11 Likes

Diederik Nieuwenhuis said:

I have a Test Suite Collection with 2 test suites in it. When I execute the Test Suite Collection, I receive 2 mails with the execution report for both Test Suites. Is it possible to receive 1 mail with an overall view of the testresult of both testsuites

Hi Diederik,

Great suggestion! We actually have planned this for the future release. Stay tuned!

Feel free to post any questions or feedback to make Katalon Studio better.

We appreciate your feedback and support!

Best,
Liam

1 Like

Hello!

I create one test case for each scenario of a use case, one test suite for each use case, and a test suite Collection for the project. Is there any better approach for organizing the project?

Is there any way of exporting a test suite collection report to junit? I am using jenkins to view the junit testsuites reports, and i would like to do the same with testsuite collections, to get the overall report for the project.

Liam B said:

Hi Diederik,

Great suggestion! We actually have planned this for the future release. Stay tuned!

Feel free to post any questions or feedback to make Katalon Studio better.

We appreciate your feedback and support!

Best,
Liam

I’m interested on this… news?

2 Likes

Is this feature implemented yet?

Hello Diederik,
I have Test Suite with different test cases in it.I have also added Mail recipient with required email setting for my Project.But when my test suite execution finishes it shows sending email message but in actual no email received. Its working fine with send sample email but not working with Test Suite. I am using latest Katalon build 5.7. It would be helpful if you could provide your comments on same ?

Is this feature implemented yet?

Thanks.
Swathi

Any update on this feature ???

Have we incorporated the update in which we can get the execution report of multiple test suite in single suite collection in one mail.

Hi there, is there any update on this feature? We need it also!

This could be applicable for Report files too (with a settings option to choose if I want or no)

1 Like

Any updates on this feature? @Liam_B
Regards
Rajeshri

Hello there

For Katalon Studio Enterprise users, we support the Test Suite Collection report in JUnit format.
Our product team would like to know more about your need for receiving a consolidated Test Suite Collection report via mail instead of individual emails/reports for each suite. Please provide answers to the following questions:

1. Could you elaborate on what your goal is by having a Test Suite Collection Report emailed to you?
  2. What kind of information does your team expect from the email?
  3. Currently, does your team have any workaround for this? If yes, how satisfied are you with your current solution?
  4. How satisfied are you without having a Test Suite Collection Report emailed?
  5. How satisfied are you if we implement this feature in the upcoming release?

We look forward to your answers to better deliver our product. Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

Cheers,

Jass

I think it should be must have features, my project has about 12 Test suites with daily report.

Hi @ketnoiso,
We have implemented this feature and will integrate it in upcoming releases. This will be a Katalon Studio Enterprise feature. Please stay tuned.

1 Like

Hi @Diederik_Nieuwenhui1 , it’s possible to receive notification emails from TestOps. Please refer to this document to configure notification emails.

1 Like

Hello everyone

I’m glad to inform you that the Email Test Suite Collections’ reports feature is supported for Katalon Studio Enterprise users in version 7.5.1.

Katalon Studio 7.5.1 includes various new features and enhancements. For more information, please refer to the release notes.

Happy Testing

Jass