This is Part 9 of our Demo & Integration series. Read Part 8 here: [Demo & Integration] Katalon Integration with PowerBI
Today we will take a look at how you can use Katalon Studio to make a transaction using the QR scanning functionality of your mobile device. The project also contains a test case that can help you to pick a QR code from the gallery and scan it using the same scanner.
Note: Clicking the thumbnail will open in a new tab.
- Install Katalon Studio
- Install the PayZapp app from the Google Play Store.
- Open Emulator/Real devices.
Making a payment by scanning a QR code from the gallery. .
- Open the mobile app.
- Make a payment using the QR-code scanning option.
- Select the QR code from the gallery.
- Enter the amount and complete the payment.
- Record Test script using Katalon Recorder. See our documentation for more information.
- Save test objects and test cases.
- Run the Test execution. See our documentation for more information.
- Verify the Test execution result. See our documentation for more information.
Thanks for reading!