CMD execution

I am running tests on Katalon studio using the remote Web option that I setup in project>settings.

I set the remote web server to point to CrossBrowser testing.com with the required parameters. This works fine when running a test in Katalon studio. I can see the results on CrossBrowserTesting.com

When I try to run via Terminal using the Build CMD options for remote:

1. There is only an option for remote web driver URL and no parameters.
  2. When I execute the command in terminal I get the following message,

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.resources 2 10035 2017-05-03 12:23:45.158

!MESSAGE The workspace exited with unsaved changes in the previous session; refreshing workspace to recover changes.

Starting Groovy-Eclipse compiler resolver. Specified compiler level: unspecified

121 2.4.7.xx-201611170128-e46 = STARTING

/%Users%deane.rousseau%Katalon Studio%Photo Mosaic%Photo Mosaic.prj/Keywords/seleniumKeyword/exampleKeyword.groovy: 22 Groovy:unable to resolve class internal.GlobalVariable

com.kms.katalon.execution.webui.driver.RemoteWebDriverConnector$RemoteWebDriverConnectorType cannot be cast to java.lang.String

Is it possible to run tests from CMD on a remote browser farm like CrossBrowserTesting or BrowserStack ?

Hi Deane,

I would recommend changing you’re password because the first part of the remoteWebDriverUrl displays the credentials.

deane.rousseau@addynamo.com:udcc350e14ba9538

Thank you, Vinh Nguyen.

Upon re-checking, looks like this is an issue from Katalon Studio. We will apply a fix for it soon.

Thanks

I use a Mac so in terminal I cd to my applications and then execute the following command :
./Katalon\ Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/katalon --args -runMode=console -consoleLog -projectPath="/Users/deane.rousseau/Katalon Studio/Photo Mosaic/Photo Mosaic.prj" -reportFolder="/Users/deane.rousseau/Katalon Studio/Photo Mosaic/Reports" -reportFileName=“report” -retry=0 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/Photo Mosaic” -browserType=“Remote” -remoteWebDriverUrl=“http://deane.rousseau%40addynamo.com:udcc350e14ba9538@hub.crossbrowsertesting.com:80/wd/hub” -remoteWebDriverType=Selenium

Hi there,

Can you provide me the command line you use in this case?

Thanks