Chrome, Can't Navigate To Url

Chrome version: 64.0.3282.186
Katalon studio version: Version: 5.3.1 Build: 1

Attach file was my manual items image, it just opened Chrome didn’t navigate to katalon URL when run script.

Firefox was okay!

Thank you for helping me to solve :smiley:

chrome.jpg

Does it generate any error when you execute it?

Regards

Vinh Nguyen said:

Does it generate any error when you execute it?

Regards

Below was about my execute error message, Thank you Vinh Nguyen !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test Cases/chrome FAILED because (of) Unable to open browser with url: ‘’ (Root cause: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: unknown error: Chrome failed to start: exited normally

(Driver info: chromedriver=2.35.528161 (5b82f2d2aae0ca24b877009200ced9065a772e73),platform=Windows NT 10.0.14393 x86_64) (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)

Command duration or timeout: 60.42 seconds

Build info: version: ‘3.7.1’, revision: ‘8a0099a’, time: ‘2017-11-06T21:07:36.161Z’

System info: host: ‘TWTP2NB1441’, ip: ‘10.137.48.160’, os.name: ‘Windows 10’, os.arch: ‘amd64’, os.version: ‘10.0’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_102’

Driver info: driver.version: CChromeDriver)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chrome2.jpg

Hi ches,

Looks like there are some problems regarding your Chrome browser. I would suggest the following workaround solutions:
- Uninstall
- Delete chrome profile from c:\Users______L\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\
- Reinstall chrome

Vinh Nguyen said:

Hi ches,

Looks like there are some problems regarding your Chrome browser. I would suggest the following workaround solutions:
- Uninstall
- Delete chrome profile from c:\Users______L\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\
- Reinstall chrome

Hi Vinh Nguyen,

Thank you for your suggestion, this method I have tried, still failed on Chrome to navigate, I use another OS (Windows server 2008), Chrome version (65.0.3325.146) Is usable! Thank you!

I got the same problem. Firefox and other browsers works

Hi,
I got the same problem. Firefox and other browsers works.

Solved :
Tested in windows 7 or 10, it’s work…

Solution:

• Download correct Edge driver from this page: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/webdriver/ based on your OS build (Go to Start > Settings > System > About and locate the number next to OS Build on the screen)

• Copy downloaded Edge driver and replace it in existing edgedriver folder of Katalon Studio, e.g: C:\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-4.8\configuration\resources\drivers\edgedriver

reference :