Can't tap on android.widget button while testing Android app

I having this problem while login into my native app. The login window is opening in webview. Katalon studio object spy can detect the button marked red in the following image but cant tap on it. Though tapping is working for other buttons.

Object Spy for continue button:

xpath: //hierarchy/android.widget.FrameLayout[1]/android.widget.LinearLayout[1]/android.widget.FrameLayout[1]/android.widget.FrameLayout[1]/android.widget.FrameLayout[1]/android.view.ViewGroup[1]/android.widget.FrameLayout[1]/android.widget.FrameLayout[2]/android.webkit.WebView[1]/android.view.View[1]/android.view.View[1]/android.view.View[2]/android.widget.Button[2]

Object Spy for Not sign in Manually? button:
xpath: //hierarchy/android.widget.FrameLayout[1]/android.widget.LinearLayout[1]/android.widget.FrameLayout[1]/android.widget.FrameLayout[1]/android.widget.FrameLayout[1]/android.view.ViewGroup[1]/android.widget.FrameLayout[1]/android.widget.FrameLayout[2]/android.webkit.WebView[1]/android.view.View[1]/android.view.View[1]/android.view.View[2]/android.widget.Button[3]

Script:

indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

Blockquote
Mobile.startExistingApplication(‘com.portonics.mygp’, FailureHandling.STOP_ON_FAILURE)

Mobile.tap(findTestObject('Object Repository/android.widget.TextView - Sign in with GP ID'), 0)

Mobile.delay(3, FailureHandling.STOP_ON_FAILURE)

Mobile.tap(findTestObject('Object Repository/android.widget.Button - Continue (1)'), 3)

Blockquote

Can you guyz plz help on this?

@sifat19eee

Have you tried with tapAndHold keyword yet?

hi, i have same problem !
i am use flutter develop app , and put icon button in my form .
and i have try tap and tapAndHold two actions. and it’s not work.

Hi,
I am facing like this problem. Is there any update for this issue?

@sifat19eee
can you share the object that you saved in your object repository for the continue button?

inside the object you saved in your object repository, you will have the Name Condition and Value and check box which is there in the attached snapshot.

Disable all the checkboxes and enable the checkbox which contains the text Continue

and try again and share the result