Cant process on Google Authenticator (Provided by KShare)

Hi !
I want to ask about the code from this post.
[[KShare] Working with Google Authentication with Katalon Studio]

I tried it and adjust a bit (i put delay in between email and password input and also chrome path. This is the screenshot.

The Email login is running successfully, but it stucked on a function, named switchToNormalBrowser.

I read the code and knew that the error is caused by open browser(‘’)
2024-07-09 17:15:19.323 ERROR c.k.k.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain - :x: Unable to open browser with url: ‘’

But i dont understand this error.
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: session not created: Chrome failed to start: exited normally.
(session not created: DevToolsActivePort file doesn’t exist)
(The process started from chrome location C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe is no longer running, so ChromeDriver is assuming that Chrome has crashed.)
Build info: version: ‘3.141.59’, revision: ‘e82be7d358’, time: ‘2018-11-14T08:25:53’
System info: host: ‘', ip: '’, os.name: ‘Windows 11’, os.arch: ‘*****’, os.version: ‘10.0’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_362’
Driver info: driver.version: CChromeDriver

• i blocked some personal information.

While the browser stuck, i tested to close it and it opens this browser.

I want to do fully automatic rather than closing with some code (i tried alt + f4 but sometimes it wanna close Katalon) and open my links automatically.

Any clues ?
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

Hi @wiky.hendra,

Thank you for your sharing and your leverage of KShare. I will let my team know and back to you soon

1 Like

Hello
Its been 5 days. Is there any information regarding this problem ? Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

Sorry for my missing. From the article, the main content is for Windows, the comment is for MacOS. Can I ask which one you have been using? Thank you

i am using Windows.

So ? Is there any clues ?

Hi,

My team has figured out the issue with this and we are going to adjust the KShare soon. I will let you know when it’s done. Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @wiky.hendra, :wave:

Our Product Support team has updated the WebAuthenticator.groovy file in the original KShare article.

You can download said file using the link below:

https://dev.azure.com/linhnguyen0979/_git/KShare_GoogleAuthentication_macOS?path=%2FKeywords%2FWebAuthenticator.groovy&version=GBmaster

Let us know if you still have any other issues.

Thanks,
Albert

3 Likes

so far so good, its working. Thanks Katalon Team, appreciate it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.