Cannot connect to Katalon TestOPs server

Hi Thanh,
I downloaded the latest version (7.2.2) for windows 64 bit system. During activation, I am passing correct email id and Password but getting the error “cannot connect to katalon TestOps server, Please check your internet connection and try again”. But I can login to Katalon site with same email id and Password. I tried with version 5.7.1 then it is activated (with same email and Password).

Please guide me to activate the latest katalon version.
Thanks,
Pratap Kumar Sen

Hi @pratap.kumar.sen

Are you currently behind and proxy ? If yes then please go to Proxy Configuration in Activation Dialog, choose Manual Configuration and provide the necessary information.

Hi @ThanhTo,

Thank you… It is working now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello I got the same case,but in my case I cannot connect when I didn’t use proxy setting .can you give me a solution?

I’m struggling with the same. Please tell us if you found a solution yet?

@vivi.hapsari @ann Is there any special characters in your password? Besides, try again with latest release and send us the log file if you still meet the error

How do I send the log files? Can you please show or tell the steps…
Also, please let us know what special chars are allowed in the passwords?

@ann To get log file:

Hi @ThanhTo,

I already use “Use system proxy configuration” on config proxy menu.
and i can acces analytics.katalon.com

But when i try to activate for version 7, i still get error like picture below.
please help me to resolve this.

I’m trying to use Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-7.7.0 after I registered in the website and downloaded the latest app available. I’m accessing a remote machine through VPN and inside it trying to use KS without any proxy. The credentials I’m using are working good in the website.
Please help.

1 Like

I’m also facing the same issue. Can someone help?

hi @ragraval, have you found a solution since ? I have the same problem in my company.
I ask team to have information about proxy but i dont knowif they will can answer me…