Bypass proxy possible?

Hello,
im trying to run some API-tests (SOAP). Unfortunatly im sitting behind a proxy and whilst having set my proxy in the settings, it still doesnt work. I get the HTTP/1.1 502 cannot connect Warning.

In some Applications it is possible to bypass proxies for certain urls (IntelliJ, Eclipse…). Is there something similar possible in Katalon? There is no Setting for it.

Greetings

Hi @Adrian.Skirzynski,
Did you get the error when loading service functions or sending SOAP request?

Hey,
when sending the SOAP request.

Hi @Adrian.Skirzynski,
What do you configure in Proxy settings? Have you tried configuring manual proxy ?

Hi,
yes i tried the “use system proxy configuration” and i configured the proxy manually. Katalon actually loads the wsdl, but calling the service gets me this:

com.kms.katalon.core.webservice.exception.WebServiceException: java.io.IOException: Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns “HTTP/1.1 502 cannotconnect”
at com.kms.katalon.core.webservice.common.SoapClient.parseWsdl(SoapClient.java:111)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webservice.common.SoapClient.send(SoapClient.java:170)
at com.kms.katalon.controller.WebServiceController.sendRequest(WebServiceController.java:113)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.webservice.parts.SoapServicePart$4.run(SoapServicePart.java:235)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:119)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns “HTTP/1.1 502 cannotconnect”
at com.kms.katalon.core.webservice.common.SoapClient.parseWsdl(SoapClient.java:105)

Hi @Adrian.Skirzynski,
We will look into this issue.
Regards

What is the status, is this already solved. I tried to setup manual proxy but I still get a connection error