Appium - SessionNotCreatedException:

Hello I am facing regrading mobile Testing with Katalon ,

SessionNotCreatedException:
=============== ROOT CAUSE =====================

Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: Unable to create a new remote session. Please check the server log for more details. Original error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Could not find a driver for automationName 'uiautomator2@2.34.2' and platformName 'android'. Have you installed a driver that supports those capabilities? Run 'appium driver list --installed' to see. (Lower-level error: Could not find installed driver to support given caps)    

Appium Version- 2.2.2
Katalon Version- 9.1.0- 49044609

3 Likes

Hi @sujatasumbare54,

Welcome to Katalon Community! :wave:

After reading through your error log, it seems like it might be a driver-related issue. I am attaching the link below from our documentations on how to set up mobile testing in Katalon Studio with Android:

Meanwhile, let’s wait until a more experienced members can take a look at your issue and propose a more suitable solution.

It is also a good idea if you could provide us with more information i.e. a screenshot, etc.

Thanks

1 Like

please follow the mobile testing setup steps provided by @albert.vu

you need to install

1. node js
  2. need to set up JAVA_HOME and ANDROID_HOME Environmental variables
  3. need to install Appium
  4. and you have to download the sdk
  5. you have to set the path to the Katalon studio preferences under window menu

for detailed procedure follow the link above

1 Like