When I submit a failed test case to JIRA it attached the screenshot and execution log. Add an option to attach an Exported .PDF or HTML report

Hi,

When I submit a failed test case to Jira it attaches the screenshot and execution log. It would also be nice to have an option to attach an Exported .PDF or .HTML report as well. If this option is selected a .PDF or ,HTML or both report(s) will be automatically exported and attached to the Jira ticket, just like the screenshot and log are now.

Thanks,

Don

Hi,

When I submit a failed test case to Jira it attaches the screenshot and execution log. It would also be nice to have an option to attach an Exported .PDF or .HTML report as well. If this option is selected a .PDF or ,HTML or both report(s) will be automatically exported and attached to the Jira ticket, just like the screenshot and log are now.

Thanks,

Don

Hi Don Welsh,

Thanks for your suggestion. We’ve logged this item in our backlog and will consider including in later releases.

Regards