When i started the IDE I got this error.. Anyone have any idea about it?

image.png

Which version of Java are you using?
I guess you are using Java9 or above.

I suppose Katalon Studio is tested on Java8.
I have not seen any announcement from Katalon Team about support for Java 9 and above.

kazurayam said:

Which version of Java are you using?
I guess you are using Java9 or above.

I suppose Katalon Studio is tested on Java8.
I have not seen any announcement from Katalon Team about support for Java 9 and above.

Hi, I am using java 1.8

Oh!

-----

I would suggest to you to uninstall and re-install Katalon Studio.

kazurayam said:

Oh!

-----

I would suggest to you to uninstall and re-install Katalon Studio.

Ok Thanks will do…

Have you any idea about it… after update over jenkins server i am getting this while executing the test cases.

!ENTRY com.kms.katalon 4 0 2018-12-03 08:18:08.423!MESSAGE [SCR] Component definition XMLs not found in bundle com.kms.katalon. The component header value is OSGI-INF/component.xml

Have you any idea about it… after update over jenkins server i am getting this while executing the test cases.
!ENTRY com.kms.katalon 4 0 2018-12-03 08:18:08.423
!MESSAGE [SCR] Component definition XMLs not found in bundle com.kms.katalon. The component header value is OSGI-INF/component.xml

Could you please make another independent post to the forum for this issue in the cateory: Bug report.

Possiblily it is relating to a bug in Eclipse. Katalon Team should investigate it. Therefore you should let them work by making a Bug report.

When you try re-installing Katalon Studio, pay attention which unzipping tool to use. Some unzipper fails unzipping a zip properly.

kazurayam said:

!ENTRY com.kms.katalon 4 0 2018-12-03 08:18:08.423
!MESSAGE [SCR] Component definition XMLs not found in bundle com.kms.katalon. The component header value is OSGI-INF/component.xml

Could you please make another independent post to the forum for this issue in the cateory: Bug report.

Possiblily it is relating to a bug in Eclipse. Katalon Team should investigate it. Therefore you should let them work by making a Bug report.

Sure…Thanks