Web proxy - connects to Katalon analytics but unable to connect to JIRA and Git

Hi team,

Katalon version: 5.8.6 (Windows OS)

We have a firewall here in the company. However, I have manually configured the proxy to connect to the web (under Preferences > Katalon > proxy). As such, it is connecting to Katalon analytics.
However, with same settings, I get the following error when connecting to JIRA:
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

Also, when I am trying to Clone project in git (via Bitbucket URL), I get the error below:
Source git repository is empty
_*I have “master” branch in bitbucket _

As such, I don’t think the proxy was setup correctly to work on JIRA and git integration.

You should configure Git to be aware of Proxy by execuiting “git config --global http.proxy xxxxxxx” command. See the following:

Hi @4280-kazurayam I did the above in the local shell and I assumed it worked as no error encountered (but no status saying it is successful either). However, same issue occurs in Katalon:
**Source git repository is empty
Also, would you know the issue with JIRA as it worked fine with Katalon analytics. I am using HTTP as proxy server type.

I do not know how to make Katalon Studio integrated with remote Git repositories and JIRA over proxy.

As for Git, I always use command line to invoke git command because I am used to it; I never use the Git-integration feature of Katalon Studio.

I have never used the JIRA-integration feature of Katalon Studio.
---

Katalon Team,

It’s your turn to make it clear KS supports integrations with Git and JIRA over Proxy

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.