## Katalon Studio logs:
Windows (\config\.metadata\.log): attached
## Environment (for Web testing)
Browser : Firefox 61.0.2
## Steps to reproduce -
- open a annonymous katalon project
- In the Tests Explorer pane, right-click the Keywords icon to choose Import > Git
- Dialog “Clone Git Repository” comes up
- Type the Repository URL “GitHub - kazurayam/ksbackyard: This project is a Katalon Studio project where I develop a few Custom Keywords to share with other Katalon Studio projects of mine.”
- Type my username and password
- Click Next to connect to the GitHub
- Message is displayed saying “Source Git Repository is empty”
I sit behind the Corporates Proxy.
In Katalon Studio settings, I have set the hostname and port of the Proxy (screenshot attached)
In the command line, I can connect to GitHub by git command. My ~/.gitconfig file has proxy configured (screenshot attached).
## Expected Behavior -
Can connect to the GitHub
## Actual Behavior -
Failed to connect to the GitHub
I believe that the “Import Keyword” operation should respect to the Proxy config set in the Preference > Katalon > Proxy, but regrettably it does not.
As a workaround I will Import Keyword via Folder, not via Git. It is a shame.
## Screenshots / Videos