I have following problem. I used elder version of Katalon (5.10.1) and I recorded and modified some tests. They have been executed without problems.
Yesterday I did upgrade to v6.1.2 and while running test in Chrome session then it cannot open web page.
It simply stops on navigateToUrl action
I can see that browser opens but none of url is propagated. It happens the same for Firefox as well and headless
ok I have found a problem I think pretty obvious, Company policy is blocking updates for Chrome…so the latest version that I have installed is: 72.0.3626.121, cannot use latest Katalon, even if I will put older chrome_driver in resources/drivers of Katalon dir. I tried to put that version 72.0.3626 but it did not help…