We reached 60,000+ members! Celebrate the occasion with us! 🎁

Hi Katalon Community members, :wave:

Today, we are proud to share with you that our user community (which comprised of both this forum, and the Katalon Academy learner base) has reached 60,000+ members! :tada: :confetti_ball:

And, to celebrate the occasion, we are inviting you to join with us in a little AI-powered mini activity (you may even win a small gift from us in the end! :wink:).

What you have to do :spiral_notepad:

From now till 2024-02-15T08:00:00Z, simply:

1. Drop a like (or other reactions) on the first post of this topic (the one you are reading right now).

2. Use an AI Image Generator of your choice to generate an image (or multiple images), of which the prompt must include the number 60,000, while the rest of the prompt can be however you like*:

3. Reply to this thread with said generated image(s), and let other members react to your AI-generated image(s).

:pushpin: Three members who receive the most likes and/or reactions on their replies (which include their AI-generated images) will win!

:information_source: *: While we do encourage creativity and that you would think out of the box for your prompts, we do have to remind you to be mindful of the potential for generating harmful or offensive content. Many AI image generators are still under development and can be biased based on the data they are trained on. Carefully review the generated images before using them and consider implementing safeguards to avoid generating harmful content, such as hate speech, violence, or discrimination.

Timeframe :spiral_calendar:

• Start date: February 7, 2024
  • End date: 2024-02-15T08:00:00Z
  • Winners announcement date: February 16, 2024

The Prizes :gift:

Three members who receive the most likes and/or reactions on their replies (which include their AI-generated images) will receive:

For the remaining members, you will receive:

• An extra 50 Kudos to your profile.

Thanks for keeping our Community strong and we hope you enjoy our little AI activity! :wink:

9 Likes

Some FAQs

Is there any criteria for how creative/beautiful/"extra" my AI-generated images have to be?

Generally, no as AI-art (similarly to art made by human) are mostly subjective, meaning that some members may find your piece amazing, whilst others may be of a different opinion.

You can experiment with different AI image generators until you have found the results that speak the most to you and post them here.

Can I vote/like my own image(s)/replies?

No, but you can vote/like other members’ replies and images. Should we discover that you have liked your own image(s), your own vote will not be counted when we finalize the results.

1 Like

Aside from Google’s Bard and Microsoft’s Copilot, there are also other free AI art/image generator out there as mentioned in the article below :point_down:

Congratulations @team

But I’m not sure 60,000 cats “partying” together is realistic. Sounds like a party to avoid :wink:

Thank you Russ! :heart_hands:

Yeah, I guess I didn’t think it through when I typed in the prompt. More than 5 cats is definitely too many, even for a cat person like myself (though my friend had 9 so sometimes I wonder how she keeps up with all of them :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your big win Katalon! Many more to go. Take the applause from me and my image of Robots too

Add im

ages

1 Like

@dineshh How did you get the word “Katalon” perfectly? I never got it right with most of the free AI image generators out there :astonished:

@208x1a05g1 And yours just looks extremely photorealistic, almost like a Pixar movie I would say :clap: What were your prompt?

@albert.vu. i didn’t expect , still it came out

1 Like

Narcissistic kittens

1 Like

LETS GO :tada:

5 Likes

Hi @here,

It is so nice to see the images that you have created, though remember, the winners will be determined based on the number of likes & reactions that your comment get, so you may want to start getting others to drop a heart :heart: or like :+1: on your posts. :wink:

One of the way you can do it is to simply invite your colleague or friends (those who may be interested in using Katalon) to our forum and ask them to like your post. Instructions are below :point_down:

1 Like

Gotta say, yours is my favorite so far :heart_eyes:

Hi @here,

As we have past our deadline for the AI-image submission, we will proceed to close this topic up shortly, and wait until tomorrow to announce the winners.

In the meantime, feel free to get your colleagues and friends to like or react to your comment to increase your chance of winning → the more likes and reactions you get, the higher chance you have of winning.

But, if in case all of your number of likes and/or reactions are the same as each other, then we will be assigning each of you with a number and then use the Wheel of Names | Random name picker to determine the winners.

Thanks, :sunglasses:
Albert from Katalon Community team

2 Likes

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! It’s so much fun to witness this :crazy_face: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hi folks,

Thank you for joining in our little AI activity to celebrate our 60,000+ members milestone! We hope you had fun coming up with the prompts to generate your images! :+1:

We would like to announce the winners as below:

Congratulations! You all will receive a $30 GoGift Global Gift Card from us. Our team will contact you regarding the delivery of the gift card from next week.

For the other members (@sylvia.astrida and @federico.espinoza), you will each receive an extra 50 Kudos to your profile. Please note that it could take from 10 minutes up to 24 hours for the actual Kudos amount to be reflect on your profile.

Thanks and have a nice weekend, :sunglasses:
Albert from Katalon Community team

4 Likes