Video Recorder enabled during execution - but no video attached to Test Suite Report

Video Recorder enabled during execution - but no video attached to Test Suite Report.

Within Project Information, under Report, I have checked the “Enable Video Recorder” during execution and checked “Record if test case passed” and saved the settings.

However when I run the Test Suite the video is not saved or available. Is there another option or setting that I need to set? Do I need to install Katalon Analytics?

Katalon_Report.PNG

Katalon_Project_Settings1.PNG

How do you run that Test Suite and which environment you’ve used? Please note that this video recording feature is only available for Web Browsers only and in non-console mode execution.

Alex said:

How do you run that Test Suite and which environment you’ve used? Please note that this video recording feature is only available for Web Browsers only and in non-console mode execution.

Alex, firstly thanks for the response. In answer to your questions I run the Test Suite from within Katalon Studio and I choose to run on the Chrome Browser.

Does your test case actually open a browser?

Alex said:

Does your test case actually open a browser?

Alex, thanks for the response. I was running it on a browser that was already open and I think this was the issue. When I run through each iteration and use the ‘Open Browser’ command on each iteration I now get the video recording. Thank you - issue resolved.