User Management

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-analytics/docs/user-management.html

Can a user give-up the Owner permission to another user in the Organization?

Hi @jason.tolotta

Unfortunately, Katalon Analytics doesn’t support transferring the ownership of an organization. Ideally, each Katalon Analytics’ organization that several users work on should be bound to a company account; hence, every change in personnel cannot affect the ownership. I hope it makes sense to you.

Regards,

Jass.

Hello @Jass

When im assigne my team to my project, in him page not showing my project?
can you help me?

Regards,
ninja

Hi @jason.tolotta

For your information, in the upcoming releases of Katalon Analytics, transferring ownership will be supported. Meanwhile, stay tuned!

Jass

Hi @ninja

Could you please provide more details about the steps you took (e.g. screenshots) so I can understand your situation? Thank you in advance.

Jass

Hi ,

is Kata lon studio free tool or commercial tool ?

Hi Team,
I add one of my teammate as user of my project but he can’t see my project. I sent him invitation via email. He accepted the invitation. He can see the user tab but project is showing zero. Can you please help

Hi @jitender.virk

You need to add a user to the organization before adding him to a team. When added to a team, a user can view all projects under that team.

Please have a look at this tutorial on how to set up Organization, Team, and Project properly.

Feel free to reply if you still have any concerns.

Jass

Hi @Jass

I installed katalon 7.4.0 version after completion of the tests suite report is generating but not with attachment even through i enabled attachment in the project>email settings.Cloud you please give me solution for this.

Thanks for reply Jass. I have another question. I have installed Katalon Enterprise where new plugin came TestRail integration. This functionality working fine for me but I have multiple test cases in TestRails which belongs to a single test case in Katalon. Can we add multiple test case id in integration text box of Katalon?

I have another question. I have installed Katalon Enterprise where new plugin came TestRail integration. This functionality working fine for me but I have multiple test cases in TestRails which belongs to a single test case in Katalon. Can we add multiple test case id in integration text box of Katalon?