Update katalon automation script results in ADO only when value of 'All test configurations variable' matches with automation script global variable

I have came across the requirement where I have to run automation script on a specific browser and if the variable value set under the All test configurations matches with the environment name(set in the global variable) then only katalon integration with ADO should publish the result in the ADO.
For example:- If I have set the operating system as windows as part of the Test Integration Mapping during integration and triggering script from macOS then no result are published to ADO.
Similar kind of the mapping we also required.

Below are the configuration I have perform.

Then I have also specified the All test configurations variable name during the integration

Now, It should be publish the automation script result in ADO only when All test configurations variable values matched with the script global variable such as environment.

If the profileName in script not matched with the value of the All test configurations variable in such case result should not publish.

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your topic. Please note that it may take a little while before a member of our community or from Katalon team responds to you.

Thanks!

Hi @sanjay.choudhary,

Welcome to our community. There are a lot of well-experienced people here willing to support you. As I have not got this yet, just find the guide for you to read further: https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/integrations/test-management/configure-azure-devops-test-plans-integration-in-katalon-studio