Unable to open browser with url: ' '

Hi All

I am getting the below error when running my WebUI test:

com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Unable to open browser with url: ‘’
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.stepFailed(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:64)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.runKeyword(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:26)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.OpenBrowserKeyword.openBrowser(OpenBrowserKeyword.groovy:81)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.OpenBrowserKeyword.execute(OpenBrowserKeyword.groovy:67)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordExecutor.executeKeywordForPlatform(KeywordExecutor.groovy:56)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords.openBrowser(WebUiBuiltInKeywords.groovy:60)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords$openBrowser.call(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: session not created: This version of ChromeDriver only supports Chrome version 76

This was working fine on Macbook Pro and Chorome browser and all of a sudden it stopped working.

Could someone let me know on this

Did you try search?

http://forum.katalon.com/search?q=only%20supports%20Chrome%20version

@Russ_Thomas it was working till today and I didn’t do any upgrades. It stopped working all of a sudden

Chrome is continually updated. Perhaps Chrome is new and your driver is old? I don’t use Chrome so I can’t help much.

Read the link I gave you. There’s a fix in there somewhere.

Seems like Chrome may have auto updated without you knowing. Try to find a chrome driver that supports your chrome browser version.

1 Like