Unable to execute tests on IE 11

Hi all,

We are still unable to execute tests on IE 11 after configuring that as per
IE config
What happens is that the browser gets launched but can’t load the page and stays blank.

As a result tests fail. Would you have any suggestions ?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Please provide your test case up to the step which is having that issue as I can’t reproduce it from my side.

Thanks

Hi,

I am also facing above issue when running test cases in IE. Please solve the issue ASAP.

Yes, as I mentioned the URL does get populated correctly on IE but the page is not being loaded (stays blank).
Here is the console error:

Test Cases/Login/Valid login inputs FAILED because (of) Unable to wait for page load (Root cause: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: JavaScript error (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)
Command duration or timeout: 73 milliseconds
Build info: version: ‘2.53.0’, revision: ‘35ae25b’, time: ‘2016-03-15 17:00:58’
System info: host: ‘Alex’, ip: ‘myip’, os.name: ‘Windows 10’, os.arch: ‘amd64’, os.version: ‘10.0’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_102’
Driver info: com.kms.katalon.selenium.driver.CInternetExplorerDriver
Capabilities [{browserAttachTimeout=0, enablePersistentHover=true, ie.forceCreateProcessApi=false, pageLoadStrategy=normal, ie.usePerProcessProxy=false, ignoreZoomSetting=false, handlesAlerts=true, version=11, platform=WINDOWS, proxy={proxyType=direct}, nativeEvents=true, ie.ensureCleanSession=false, elementScrollBehavior=0, ie.browserCommandLineSwitches=, requireWindowFocus=false, browserName=internet explorer, initialBrowserUrl=http://localhost:18028/, takesScreenshot=true, javascriptEnabled=true, ignoreProtectedModeSettings=false, enableElementCacheCleanup=true, cssSelectorsEnabled=true, unexpectedAlertBehaviour=dismiss}]
Session ID: 684d2b1b-9d04-4013-9f03-f12e285af276)

Can you post for me the error message displayed for failed test ?