Unable to detect object on overlay screen when try to highlight it during record mobile mode

Unable to detect object on overlay screen when try to highlight it, instead the objects belongs to background screen display as selected in this case. I am trying to automate a native mobile app for iOS.
Please find screenshot.

Thanks in Advance

I got the solution of my problem, The Issue with UI automated viewer, as when trying to highlight any object of overlay screen it’s highlighting object belongs to background. when i carefully observed the object hierarchy in UI automated viewer object belongs to this overlay screen were present at the bottom in hierarchy and when i manually select them same were highlighted in this view.

Thus this is an issue with katalon UI automated viewer that, it don’t highlight the objects belong to overlay screen when try to tap on them. Instead when user manually search and select them from object hierarchy, those are displayed as highlighted.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.