Unable to click on Login button if using findTestData

I got the failed script as below

Reason:
com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Unable to click on object ‘Object Repository/Login_Page/btn_Login’
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.stepFailed(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:64)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.runKeyword(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:26)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.ClickKeyword.click(ClickKeyword.groovy:86)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.ClickKeyword.execute(ClickKeyword.groovy:67)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordExecutor.executeKeywordForPlatform(KeywordExecutor.groovy:56)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords.click(WebUiBuiltInKeywords.groovy:616)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords$click$0.call(Unknown Source)
at NormalUserLogin.run(NormalUserLogin:39)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.runScript(TestCaseExecutor.java:337)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.doExecute(TestCaseExecutor.java:328)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:307)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:299)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:233)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:114)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:105)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runTestCase$0.call(Unknown Source)
at TempTestCase1564147378584.run(TempTestCase1564147378584.groovy:21)
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.ElementClickInterceptedException: element click intercepted: Element … is not clickable at point (508, 558). Other element would receive the click:
(Session info: chrome=75.0.3770.142)
(Driver info: chromedriver=74.0.3729.6 (255758eccf3d244491b8a1317aa76e1ce10d57e9-refs/branch-heads/3729@{#29}),platform=Windows NT 10.0.14393 x86_64) (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)
Command duration or timeout: 0 milliseconds
Build info: version: ‘3.141.59’, revision: ‘e82be7d358’, time: ‘2018-11-14T08:25:53’
System info: host: ‘HVKJSF2’, ip: ‘192.168.0.102’, os.name: ‘Windows 10’, os.arch: ‘amd64’, os.version: ‘10.0’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_181’
Driver info: com.kms.katalon.selenium.driver.CChromeDriver
Capabilities {acceptInsecureCerts: false, acceptSslCerts: false, applicationCacheEnabled: false, browserConnectionEnabled: false, browserName: chrome, chrome: {chromedriverVersion: 74.0.3729.6 (255758eccf3d24…, userDataDir: C:\Users\HANHTR~1\AppData\L…}, cssSelectorsEnabled: true, databaseEnabled: false, goog:chromeOptions: {debuggerAddress: localhost:57731}, handlesAlerts: true, hasTouchScreen: false, javascriptEnabled: true, locationContextEnabled: true, mobileEmulationEnabled: false, nativeEvents: true, networkConnectionEnabled: false, pageLoadStrategy: normal, platform: XP, platformName: XP, proxy: Proxy(), rotatable: false, setWindowRect: true, strictFileInteractability: false, takesHeapSnapshot: true, takesScreenshot: true, timeouts: {implicit: 0, pageLoad: 300000, script: 30000}, unexpectedAlertBehaviour: ignore, unhandledPromptBehavior: ignore, version: 75.0.3770.142, webStorageEnabled: true}
Session ID: b10ad1dd571defe631b57340ba66752c
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.createThrowable(ErrorHandler.java:214)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.throwIfResponseFailed(ErrorHandler.java:166)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.http.JsonHttpResponseCodec.reconstructValue(JsonHttpResponseCodec.java:40)
at

And I found out the script failed because I used the findTestData(‘Login_User’).getValue(1, 1) , findTestData(‘Login_User’).getValue(2, 1) to setText to Email, Password before I clicked on Login button.
However, if I used static text to setText instead of findTestData, then clicking on Login button was working fine. Any suggestion?

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Login_Page/link_MyAccount’))

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Login_Page/link_Login’))

windowTitle = WebUI.getWindowTitle()

‘Verify the window title’
WebUI.verifyEqual(windowTitle, ‘Login’)

curURL = WebUI.getUrl()

‘Verify the current URL’
WebUI.verifyEqual(curURL, ‘https://www.phptravels.net/login’)

WebUI.setText(findTestObject(‘Login_Page/txt_Input’, [(‘inputType’) : ‘email’]), findTestData(‘Login_User’).getValue(1, 1))

WebUI.setText(findTestObject(‘Login_Page/txt_Input’, [(‘inputType’) : ‘password’]), findTestData(‘Login_User’).getValue(2, 1))

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/Login_Page/btn_Login’))

You should print what is being returned by the findTestData().getValue() calls, and validate that it is returning what you expect:

println findTestData(‘Login_User’).getValue(1, 1)
println findTestData(‘Login_User’).getValue(1, 2)