Katalon StepFailedException Unable to click on object

Hi everyone i have some problem in my testing

ERROR c.k.k.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain - ? Unable to click on object ‘Page_Dasbor testing WordPress/a_Log Keluar’ (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Unable to click on object ‘Page_Dasbor testing WordPress/a_Log Keluar’
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.stepFailed(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:64)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.runKeyword(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:26)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.ClickKeyword.click(ClickKeyword.groovy:86)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.ClickKeyword.execute(ClickKeyword.groovy:67)
at com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordExecutor.executeKeywordForPlatform(KeywordExecutor.groovy:56)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords.click(WebUiBuiltInKeywords.groovy:616)
at com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords$click$3.call(Unknown Source)
at WSVerification1557374210735.run(WSVerification1557374210735:27)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.WSVerificationExecutor.runScript(WSVerificationExecutor.java:146)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.WSVerificationExecutor.doExecute(WSVerificationExecutor.java:140)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.WSVerificationExecutor.processExecutionPhase(WSVerificationExecutor.java:123)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.WSVerificationExecutor.accessMainPhase(WSVerificationExecutor.java:115)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.WSVerificationExecutor.execute(WSVerificationExecutor.java:103)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runWSVerificationScript(TestCaseMain.java:127)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runWSVerificationScript$0.call(Unknown Source)
at TempTestCase1557374207403.run(TempTestCase1557374207403.groovy:21)
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.ElementNotVisibleException: element not interactable

thanks

Hi,
Try to add a Wait For Element Clickable step on the a_Log Keluar object, with timeout like 5 or 10 seconds before the click a_Log Keluar step

@johansetiawan07013 @HeleneB

I really don’t recommend a static wait. You can try something like a dynamic wait.

Here I have created a keyword for an element which can be found out using any of the locator type. By passing the locator as By class, you can wait until the element is visible.

Thanks!

Kumar,

all Katalon’s waitForXXX keywords are explicit waits - the only implicit wait is WebUI.delay(). So the methods you’ve created are more or less the same as Katalon’s waitFor keywords.