Unable find objects recorded by katalon studio

Hi,

I am new to katalon and going deeper in learning, I am finding a problem, I recorded a test, when I execute it without any modifications it is not finding the objects,

Please help me on this

Thanks

do you still have the issue now?

I experience the same problems here. It doesn’t make any difference which browser I use to run the test. When I run a test with the demo project it’s working fine.

I’m in a business environment with:
- a proxy server
- self signed certificates on the application server

Perhaps that’s somehow related?
Next to that, if I use the firefox recorder add-on I’m able to play the test. So it’s pretty strange.

Anyone any idea?

/edit: I finally discovered there was a iframe that was missing in the recording. After setting this iframe object as the parent of the object to be set, the test is running!

Ton,

Thank you for your confirmation. Sometimes iframe is a problem of recording since the recorder cannot detect the iframe itself.

Ton said:

/edit: I finally discovered there was a iframe that was missing in the recording. After setting this iframe object as the parent of the object to be set, the test is running!

I’m really newbie on this, could you help me how to set those iframe up, please? Thank you.

Yudistira Nugraha said:

Ton said:

I’m really newbie on this, could you help me how to set those iframe up, please? Thank you.

I have the same problem, someone can help please ?

Yudistira Nugraha said:

Ton said:

Have a look at the document: