Trying to install webdriveragent in katalon studio

I am trying to install webdriveragent in katalon studio so i can record and run test cases on iOS but everytime I go to tools → iOS → install webdriveragent I get this following error:
warning: Building targets in manual order is deprecated - check “Parallelize build for command-line builds” in the project editor, or set DISABLE_MANUAL_TARGET_ORDER_BUILD_WARNING in any of the targets in the current build to suppress this warning

/opt/homebrew/lib/node_modules/appium/node_modules/appium-webdriveragent/WebDriverAgent.xcodeproj: error: No profiles for ‘com.suj12.WebDriverAgentRunner.xctrunner’ were found: Xcode couldn’t find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching ‘com.suj12.WebDriverAgentRunner.xctrunner’. Automatic signing is disabled and unable to generate a profile. To enable automatic signing, pass -allowProvisioningUpdates to xcodebuild. (in target ‘WebDriverAgentRunner’ from project ‘WebDriverAgent’)

** BUILD FAILED **

Katalon version: 8.5.2
Appium Version : 1.22.3
Xcode Version: 14.2

Hey,

Have you taken a look at this: No profiles for 'com.facebook.WebDriverAgentRunner' were found - Support - Appium Discuss?

This solution will not work for my scenario as I am trying to install webdriver agent through Katalon Studio so i can run automated test cases on iOS using katalon studio

@sujath.mohammed
It looks like there is a problem with the provisioning profile for the WebDriverAgentRunner target in the WebDriverAgent project. In order to run the WebDriverAgent on an iOS device, you need to have a valid provisioning profile and signing certificate configured in Xcode.

Here are the steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Make sure that you have an active Apple Developer account and you are signed in to Xcode.
  2. In Xcode, go to Preferences > Accounts and make sure that your developer account is added and selected.
  3. In the project navigator, select the WebDriverAgent project.
  4. In the project editor, go to the Signing & Capabilities tab and make sure that a valid signing certificate and provisioning profile are selected for the WebDriverAgentRunner target.
  5. If you don’t have a valid provisioning profile, you can create one by going to the Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles section of your developer account, and creating a new development provisioning profile.
  6. Once you have a valid provisioning profile, you can select it in the Signing & Capabilities tab in Xcode and try building the WebDriverAgent project again.

I hope these steps help resolve the issue. Let me know if you have any further questions or if you need more assistance.

I have already created a valid provisioning profile

As you can see the WebAgent Lib gets build successfully but only fails in webdriver agent