Test results in one file

Hello!

I have a WebUI tests that i run with Jenkins and I have a problem with showing the test results.
My execution command:

cd C:\Katalon\Katalon_Studio

katalon -noSplash -runMode=console -projectPath=“C:\folder\folder.jenkins\workspace\projectTitle\project.prj” -reportFolder=“Reports\regresion” -reportFileName=“JUnit_Report.xml” -retry=1 -retryFailedTestCases=true -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/regresion” -executionProfile=“default” -browserType=“Chrome”

I’ve 10 test cases. At first try, 7 pass, 3 fail. Then Katalon repeats the 3 fails. Now lets say 2 pass, one fail.

The proper file should say, that 9/10 test pass, and 1/10 failed, but now it says that 2 pass and 1 failed.

When some tests fail and then they repeat, an another folder is created with only results with failed test cases.
The file Reports\regresion\JUnit_Report.xml contains only the last failed test cases.

How can i get the full list of passed/failed test cases without doubles?

Is this issue only occurring when you try to build locally? I know there is a similar issue that was resolved recently when users were uploading their results to Katalon Analytics. See here: https://github.com/katalon-studio/katalon-analytics/issues/46

Yes, it’s build locally, but it’s not the issue that you pointed.

I want to obtain a JUnit_Report.xml file, that contains like the final results of the test. That the fails that passed in the second turn will be overwritten by passes.

But now i have only the results from last execution, that say 2 pass and 1 fail.