Katalon doesn´t Run any Test

Hello all,

I´m trying to Run a test on Katalon Studio for Windows 10, but I’m failing everytime.

When selecting the Run option to any browser the test never starts, presenting the following message in the log:

chromedriver is located at default location: C:\Users\Gabriel Rossitto\Desktop\WJ\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-6.3.0\configuration\resources\drivers\chromedriver_win32\chromedriver.exe. In case your browser is updated to a newer version, please use this command to update chromdriver: --config -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true
Launcher status after execution process completed: Running
Launcher status after execution process completed: Running

I´ve already tried it in the following versions: 6.2.1 64 bit, 6.2.1 32 bit, 6.1.0 64bit and 6.3.0 64 bit.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Do you get the same message for all versions ?
Do you get the same message when for all the browsers ? if yes then it’s not why the test is not running

Yes, allways the same message. It doesn´t matter the version or the browser.

yeah it’s not what causing your issue i checked i have the same message ,Can you past the first few steps of your test case here please (the part where you start the browser)
Also paste the error log you can find it in Help > Error Log

Hi i have same problem when i run test in docker katalon

error: In case your browser is updated to a newer version, please use this command to update chromdriver: --config -webui.autoUpdateDriver=true

the problem for me was that I had ApiKey set up on the catalon account, and a “basic report” plugin is needed in the docker to report the results. I am now sending ApiKey in the docker startup command (so the plugins will be reloaded when you run the test).

there is my command for run test:

docker run -t --rm -v /c/Users/murban/git/D3Soft.TestersRepositoryGit:/katalon/katalon/source:ro -v /c/Users/murban/git/D3Soft.TestersRepositoryGit/Reports:/katalon/katalon/report katalonstudio/katalon katalon-execute.sh -browserType=“Chrome” -retry=0 -statusDelay=15 -executionProfile=“Portal_default” -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/Portal/Portal_proklikani_modulu/Portal_ProklikaniModuluVsechnyZakazky_Release” -apiKey=88646556121256456456454

I hope it will help you

1 Like